W...W...W... Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. It allows us to share what books are and have been in our lives recently.Anyone can participate - just answer these 3 simple questions:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you'll be reading next?
Here's my answers:
- What am I currently reading? I've got a few books going right now. One is A BETTER PLACE by Barbara Hall, who is also the Executive Producer of the new CBS drama Madam Secretary. I also just started Stephen King's A GOOD MARRIAGE. I saw the movie trailer and I instantly wanted to read it. I'm also listening to Billy Crystal's STILL FOOLIN' 'EM, which is a memoir about his life. It is laugh out loud funny!
- What did you recently finish reading? I just finished listening to BIG LITTLE LIES by Liane Moriarty. My review is here if you'd like to read it.
- What are you planning to read next? I want to re-read GARDEN SPELLS by Sarah Addison Allen before FIRST FROST comes out in January. I also want to read BLISS HOUSE by Laura Benedict. The next audiobook I plan to listen to is THE SILENT SISTER by Diane Chamberlain.