Oct 19, 2009

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?




The past few weeks have not provided me much reading time, but this week is going to be different! Here are my plans for the week . . .


I plan to finish LOOT THE MOON by Mark Arsenault in the next day or two with a review following shortly thereafter. This book has really captured my attention and I am enjoying it very much. The plot is interesting as well as the characters. I love a good crime novel with twists and turns and this definitely fits the bill!

I'm also looking forward to starting an audiobook this week. It is THE TIME OF MY LIFE by Patrick Swayze. I've always been a fan of his and was so saddened by his passing. This book is also narrated by Patrick, which will make it even better, I presume. I'm thinking I may need the Kleenex box close by for that one.

So, that is what I have planned for the week. Not a whole lot, but an enjoyable one for sure. To see what other bloggers are reading this week or to participate, visit J. Kaye's Book Blog.

8 comments:

  1. I'm sure the Patrick Swayze book will be very good -- and sad as well. He was a neat person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good reading week ahead. The Patrick Swayze book does sound like it has the potential to be a tear-jerker. From all accounts, I guess he was a really good person. What a tragedy.

    Enjoy your books this week!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Patrick Swayze audio book will be wonderful and sad, I'm sure.

    Enjoy your reads and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't heard of Loot the Moon before. I'll watch for your review. I'm sure the Swayze book will be good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I would like "Loot The Moon." I'm reading a detective novel too. It's an old one titled "Death in Autumn" by Magdalen Nabb.


    http://readwithtea.blogspot.com/2009/10/what-are-you-reading-on-mondays.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so would need Kleenex. I adored Swayze and prayed for him to beat that horrible cancer. I really can't wait for you to tell us about your listening experience.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Patrick Swayze will be missed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loot the Moon has a great cover. I am finishing up with Frankenstein and have just started reading The Dancing Plague, by John Waller which is fascinating.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I look forward to hearing from you again soon!