This is my first time participating in this weekly meme that is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. If you'd like to play along, just answer the following three questions:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What are you planning to read next?
- What are you currently reading? I am currently reading THE GIRL ON LEGARE STREET by Karen White. It's the second book in The House on Tradd Street Series and I am enjoying it very much. There's a little bit of everything in it which keeps it interesting. I've also discovered that I really enjoy Ms. White's writing. She plans to have a total of four books in this series, and in fact, she is in the beginning phases of writing the third book. So if you haven't read the first two, there's time to catch up. If you love books based in the South, you'll love the Charleston, South Carolina locale. I have a little over 100 pages to go, so I'll soon be patiently awaiting the next installment.
- What did you recently finish reading? A few weeks ago, I finished THE HOUSE ON TRADD STREET by Karen White and also JANEOLOGY by Karen Harrington. I've posted my review of Tradd Street (you can read it here) and will have my review of JANEOLOGY by weeks end.
- What do you plan to read next? The next book I'm going to read is Pat Conroy's SOUTH OF BROAD for a TLC Book Tour in April. I've actually already started reading, but plan to focus all of my attention on it once I finish the Legare Street book. The interesting thing is that both books take place in Charleston, and that is already a plus for me.