Jan 5, 2011

W.W.W. Wednesdays 1.5.11



To play along, answer these three simple questions:
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you plan to read next?
My responses:
  • What are you currently reading? I'm reading BACK CREEK, a debut novel from 2008 by Leslie Goetsch and I'm also reading THE GOOD THIEF by Hannah Tinti.
  • What did you recently finish reading? I finished up an audio book a few weeks ago of PRECIOUS by Sapphire. [Review Here]
  • What do you plan to read next? I'm planning to read REBECCA by Daphne Du Mauier. I'm also planning to read THE GIRL WHO KICKED THE HORNETS NEST by Stieg Larsson some time this month - whenever they finally decide when to release the trade size paper back this month. Another book I'd love to start reading is WATER FOR ELEPHANTS by Sara Gruen. I've had it on my shelf forever yet I don't know why its taken me so long to read it. I hear its a wonderful book!
What books have you been reading lately? If you'd like to participate in W.W.W. Wednesdays, please visit MizB at Should Be Reading.

4 comments:

  1. You need to read Water for Elephants soon - you'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard a lot of good things about Water for Elephants. I guess I should pick it up and read it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm reading "The Art of Racing in the Rain".

    Happy blogoversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Water for Elephants is amazing...a favorite of mine big time!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I look forward to hearing from you again soon!