WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. If you'd like to play along, just answer these 3 questions:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you'll read next?
- What are you currently reading? Yesterday I started reading the second book from Lucy Clarke that will be published next Tuesday from Harper Collins. A SINGLE BREATH is about Eva, a recent widow who was only married 8 months. She decides to travel to Tasmania to meet her husband, Jackson's, father and brother, but when she gets there, it becomes clear that Jackson was not being honest about his family. I'm only about 15% done but so far I am completely committed to this story and really enjoying it. If it's anything like her first book, SWIMMING AT NIGHT, I'm going to love it.
- What did you recently finish reading? I finished reading BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR by Jeffrey Archer earlier this week. This is the fourth book in The Clifton Chronicles Series and it was a completely entertaining read. You can read my review here if you like.
- What do you think you'll read next? I'm pretty sure I'm going to be reading the new novel THE MEMORY GARDEN by Mary Rickert next. I don't know a lot about it but is sounds very mysterious and that's what I love.
What books are occupying your time this week?