Questions 4-6 this week are courtesy of Sherry!
1. I believe whatever doesn't kill you teaches you a lesson.
2. If you're good at something, be thankful and use it often.
3. Why so many cables to hook up my electronics? Couldn't they make it simpler?
4. Something is out there, it's the gigantic squirrels who live in my trees that are jumping on my roof!
5. If my life were a sitcom, it would be titled 'Dude, where's my truck?'.
6. Sitting on my back porch I see the overgrown yard of the brand new house behind mine that was foreclosed on. (Don't people understand there are zillions of homeless people in the US and we have perfectly good homes rotting away?? I'm sorry, I digress . . .
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to setting up my new computer, tomorrow my plans include re-arranging my home office and Sunday, I want to read, relax and grill something !