Feb 7, 2008

Whats Cookin'

In my online travels looking for different recipes I've come across the message boards on the Taste of Home website. Not only are there alot of great recipes, but these boards are home to women who share not only great food, but also friendship. There are threads on cooking, there's a group called PCH which stands for Physically Challenged Homemakers, and there's a group that are avid readers. Their book recommendations are never ending. Some of them even ship books to each other to share. Its a nice online community they have created. And they are all over the US. Its obvious right away that some of them have been posting for years and have come to 'know' each other, without really ever meeting. I visit the site every morning to see what's going on. I've bookmarked it and hope to get to know the other members who have already been so kind to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I look forward to hearing from you again soon!