Nov 21, 2008

Friday Fill Ins



1. The last band I saw live was Clint Black (front row - thanks Sis!).

2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is being with my family and of course THE FOOD!

3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is short.

4. Thoughts of having a long holiday weekend fill my head.

5. I wish I could wear my comfy slippers to work!

6. Bagpipes make me feel sad.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to housework, tomorrow my plans include getting a drastic hair cut (at least 5 inches) and hightlights and Sunday, I want to bake, read and relax!


For more Friday Fill Ins click here! Thanks Janet!

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait for sweet potato casserole myself! And I hope you enjoy your new do!

    I hope you don't mind but I tagged you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to that long holiday weekend too!

    My husband's a big Clint Black fan. We used one of his songs ("When I Said I Do") for the first dance at our wedding.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Srumpet - it ended up being 41/2!

    Jojo - thanks for the tag!

    Florina and Lenore - the front fow was awesome! His lil' eyes sparkle when he looks at you! Yes, I was that close!!! AAHHHH!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I look forward to hearing from you again soon!