Nov 28, 2008

Friday Fill Ins

Sending Get Well Wishes to your Dad, Janet!


1. My stomach is so full right now.

2. Potatoes (sweet and mashed) is what I ate the most of on Thursday.

3. The yard needs some attention from me.

4. At home is where I'd rather be at any given time.

5. The smell of warm cider reminds me of winters in my childhood hometown.

6. Uninterupted, restful sleep is what I need right now!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to eating leftovers and hanging out at home, tomorrow my plans include watching the Florida/Florida State football game and Sunday, I want to read and blog!

If you'd like to play Friday Fill Ins, click here! To read other answers click here!

1 comment:

  1. hehehe... My yard, too... When you finish yours, feel free to come over and do mine :-))

    I didn't think of it, but Apples and Cinnamon is the scent I fill the house with from Thanksgiving until New Years. Christmas is the ONLY time I use it, so whenever I smell apple pie or spiced cider or any other spicy apple scent, I always think of Christmas and baking cookies with my kids. :-D

    Thanks for remindin' me with your cider ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I look forward to hearing from you again soon!