Sep 8, 2011

Booking Through Thursday: Queue

What are you reading now?
Would you recommend it?
What's next?


It's been awhile since I've participated in BTT but its nice to be back! Here are my answers:

What are you reading now?  I'm reading IRON HOUSE by John Hart. It's his fourth novel and the second one that I have read.  Its really good southern suspense.

Would you recommend it?  I absolutely would recommend this book. It starts off quick and doesn't stop!

What's next?  I haven't decided yet but I really want to read DOMESTIC VIOLETS by Matthew Norman.  I'm also considering reading THE LACE READER by Brunonia Barry.   I've had that one for awhile and just haven't gotten around to reading yet.

I'm so glad you took the time to stop by today for my BTT post and I hope that you'll come back soon and don't forget to hit 'Join This Blog' to the left if you like what you see! Thanks again!

12 comments:

  1. I just picked up Domestic Violets from the library and can't wait to read it, after the blogger love it has gotten!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting on my BTT.

    I wanted to give you a good Laura Lipmman novel to start reading. I started with Every Secret Thing and loved it. It's one of those books I always recommend to people looking for a good book.

    I read Iron House a couple of weeks ago and enjoyed it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Lace Reader is very good, lots of fun.

    Here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/09/booking-through-thursday_08.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see IRON HOUSE everywhere. Also, I've had THE LACE READER in my stacks for a while and you just reminded me to read it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of Iron House...

    Trish - My BTT Post

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I haven't heard of any of these. I hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You'll love Domestic Violets. I thought The Lace Reader was okay.. it sort of lost love from me at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Southern suspense hmm sounds really good. I love suspense and mystery! Here is my link.
    http://peggyannspost.blogspot.com/2011/09/booking-through-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never read Hart but your enthusiasm for this one has me curious!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I look forward to hearing from you again soon!