Sep 27, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: Finding Nouf

It's Tuesday and time for another Teaser! Here's how it works:

  • Grab your current book and let if all open to a random page.
  • Choose two sentences as your teasers
  • Include the title, author and page number you took your teasers from
  • Do NOT include any spoilers
Today I'm taking my teasers from FINDING NOUF by Zoe Ferraris. I had started this book several months ago but laid it off to the side because I had several books going at the same time. I'm really glad to be getting back to it because it really is good story. Not to mention that I'm fascinated by Saudi Arabian cultures.

My Teasers:

Although the comment was spoken modestly, it prompted him to think of the other reasons she might have come.  It was, in a way, an accusation: You think dirty thoughts.  He felt a brief indignation.  ~ page 133



Thanks for stopping by today for Teaser Tuesday! Be sure to visit MizB at Should Be Reading each Tuesday for more Teasers! 

2 comments:

  1. Very cute teaser!! You made me smile. Mine is here: http://letsbookit.blogspot.com
    if you'd like a look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good teaser. I have this sitting on my shelf but haven't gotten around to it yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I look forward to hearing from you again soon!