Mar 13, 2008

On The Mend


I was finally able to put a shoe on my foot that I crammed into the corner of a wall a few weeks ago. I've been hobbling around with one of those boot-things that looks like a wierd sandal. It looked odd, but was a life saver! I can't lace the shoe up or bend my toes too much, but at least I feel halfway normal now. I think a few more weeks and I might be able to ditch the sneakers and get back to my shoes! (I'm not a sneaker-wearer).

I made a trip to the library today to pick up a copy of SNOW FLOWER AND THE SECRET FAN, that I've been waiting on for over a month!!! I'm so excited to get started on this book. I've been at my office working today and I keep seeing the book laying on my desk and its killing me not to be able to read it! Is it 5:00 yet???

2 comments:

  1. I love this book. Can't wait to hear what you think.

    Glad you're up and around!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I look forward to hearing from you again soon!