Mar 9, 2008

What's Cookin?

Today I tried a recipe from Robin Miller's show on the FoodNetwork. I haven't made any of her dishes yet and this one looked pretty tasty. It was the Spicy Wok Seared Shrimp. And WOW, was it spicy! The recipe was very simple and quick to make and the overall outcome was pretty good, but there are some adjustments I'll make the next time I prepare this dish. I'll definetly be using half the amount of red pepper and also cut back a little on the ginger. The original recipe didn't call for any veggies, but because I can't eat anything without a veggie, I put brocolli, water chestnuts, carrots, etc in mine to 'kick it up a notch'. I would recommend this recipe, because there is so much you can do to it to make it your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I look forward to hearing from you again soon!