Mar 1, 2008

Sidelined

I had such high hopes for this weekend . . . first after the usual Saturday morning housecleaning and laundry I was looking forward to working outside in my yard tearing out an old flower bed that has completely taken over the west side of my house. All of that came to a screeching halt last nite when I jacked up my right foot by ramming it into the corner basebooard while attempting to answer the phone. Its bad enough I did this to myself, but the person on the other end of the line was a telemarketer!!!!! I was in so much pain, I couldn't even cuss them out! Because of the retinal disease I have, sometimes my eyes work against me instead of for me, as was the case last nite. I haven't felt pain like that in a long time. At first, I thought I broke two of my toes, however, after the pain subsided a bit, I've determined that their not broken, just jammed up into the ball of my foot! Needless to say, there will be no working outside for me, or mopping or vaccuuming either. I'll be riding the couch with my foot propped up while taking many extra strength pain relievers!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you hurt your tootsies! HOpe you feel better. Enjoy the couch surfing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa~ at least I'm getting alot of reading done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I look forward to hearing from you again soon!