Sep 18, 2008

Friday Fill Ins # 90


And...here we go!


1. There is no need to worry about things you can't control.

2. Where in the heck did the year go?

3. Reading only a few chapters this week is all I managed to do.

4. Prospects for transportation to work in the mornings were slim.

5. To be patient is the message.

6. Simplicity and tranquility are are what I strive for.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to getting a head start on my house cleaning, tomorrow my plans include cleaning out spare closets and Sunday, I want to enjoy the day and get some reading and blogging done!

3 comments:

  1. Ah the perpetual of cleaning/straightening closets. It seems that I am always doing that. sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hear, hear to #1!!! So very true. Thanks for playing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also agree with your answer to number 1.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I look forward to hearing from you again soon!