1. Cooler weather and cooking/baking seasonal foods are some of the things I'm most looking forward to in October.
2. Sometimes I worry too much.
3. You don't know where life will lead you and that's why there is a saying, "never say never"!
4. When I'm down, I try to remember there are people out there going thru worse things than me.
5. At my house reading a book or at my computer is where you'll find me most often.
6. A rainy day is good for getting inside house chores done or for reading a book.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to a quiet evening at home, tomorrow my plans include buying a new microwave and coffee pot to replace the ones that were hit by lightening last week and Sunday, I want to visit my parents who have been away for three months!