There's been this fun letter meme going around and I decided to play along. After reading her meme, I asked Anna at Diary of an Eccentric to assign me a letter and the letter I got was I, so here we go! It's a lot harder than you think. Here's my list of 10 things I love beginning with the letter I, in no particular order:
1. Italian Food – especially anything with alfredo sauce! Yum!
2. Ipod – I love music and I think the Ipod is one of the best inventions ever!
3. Ian Ziering (aka Steve Sanders) – OK, I know I was a bit old to watch 90210 when it was on, but I always thought he was the cutest guy on that show and I’m usually attracted to dark-haired guys. Go figure!
4. Ice Cream – need I say more?
5. Ina Garten’s Herb Dip – This stuff is delicious! It’s the perfect light spring and summer dip. I make it all the time and its become a favorite in my family. It's great for dipping veggies!
6. Isabelle – I always wanted to have a little girl named Isabelle. Though it never worked out for me, I still love the name.
7. Il Divo – These men are fabulous singers! I love listening to them!
8. Internet – I’d be lost without it!
9. Irish coffee – being born on St. Patrick’s Day, this is a must!
10. Ireland – I’ve always wanted to visit there.
OK, so that's my list! I'm not going to tag anyone, but if you'd like a letter to play along, leave me a comment and I'll get one to ya! Thanks Anna for my letter - I think it turned out ok! ; )