The other book I'm reading this week is THE TRIUMPH OF DEBORAH by Eva Etzioni-Halevy. The book was released this week, and I've read several positve reviews already. I only started reading it yesterday, but I was quickly drawn into the story and its characters. This surprised me as I've never read Biblical Fiction before.
Last week was a very productive book week for me. At the beginning of the week, I finished reading IN COLD BLOOD by Truman Capote. I'll have my thoughts on that book this week. I posted a review of MURDER MELTS IN YOUR MOUTH by Nancy Martin on Friday. You can read that review here. I also participated in some weekly events:
- Musing Mondays - Hosted by Just One More Page
- Teaser Tuesdays - Hosted by Should Be Reading
- These Books Were Made For Walking - Hosted monthly by Strumpet
- Booking Through Thursday - Hosted by Should be Reading
- THE TRIUMPH OF DEBORAH by Eva Etzioni-Halevy
- RUN FOR YOUR LIFE by James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge
- THE ASSOCIATE by John Grisham
This award is given to either newbie blogs or blogs that are new to you. I'm so glad Kaye found my blog and I found hers! Thank you so much Kaye! Now I get to pass this award on to 5 other bloggers who are new to me. And they are:
- Staci - Life in the Thum b
- Jo-Jo Loves To Read!
- Robin - My Two Blessings
- Yvonne - Socrates' Book Reviews
- Erika-Lynn - Kiss My Book
If any of these blogs are new to you, please take the time to go visit them. Congratulations Girls!
Well, that's it for me! Now I'm off to go read my book for a bit then catch up on my blog reading. I hope you are enjoying your Sunday!