Aug 1, 2008

Friday Fill Ins



Questions 1 and 2 this week are courtesy of Sherry, thanks!
Here we go:

1. If I could travel back in time, I'd go to my childhood - when you didn't have to lock your doors, you knew all your neighbors and kids played outside all day.

2. Give me my vision back or give me a full-time car/driver.
3. I am listening to my computer hum.

4. Somewhere, someone is thinking about the weekend.

5. I'll always be a southern girl.

6. My idea of a good time includes being with my friends and laughing a lot.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to watching a movie, tomorrow my plans include taking my honey out to dinner for his birthday and Sunday, I want to get a lot of reading done and relax!

4 comments:

  1. Your weekend sounds terrific. I hope that you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My #6 is the same as your's! I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhh, I remember those days! Happy early birthday to your hubby, have fun this weekend and thanks for playing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So true about #1. Childhood is an innocent time. And have fun at the birthday dinner! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I look forward to hearing from you again soon!