Apr 17, 2009

Friday Finds 4.17


Even though I didn't get as much blot reading done as I would've liked, I still found a few new-to-me books to add to my lists! Here's my finds for this week:


  • BONEMAN'S DAUGHTERS by Ted Dekker - I read Dar's terrific review on her blog, Peeking Between the Pages and I was hooked! This is a new author to me and I'm excited to venture into this genre. I haven't read many creepy, scary novels lately and I think this one will be perfect to get back into it with.

  • LOVE MERCY by Earlene Fowler - I love stories about family and after reading BookingMama's review, I knew this was one I shouldn't miss.

  • GEOMETRY OF SISTERS by Luann Rice - I came across this book at Breaking the Spine. This is yet another author who is new to me and I'm looking forward to hearing what Jill thinks about it when she's finished reading it.

Those are just a few of the books I've discovered this week. Friday Finds is hosted weekly by MizB at Should Be Reading so stop on over there to see what other readers have found this week.

8 comments:

  1. I love this meme! Thanks for the shout out! Hopefully you'll win one of the copies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of any of these books, but I will look forward to hearing what you thought of each of these books.

    Have a great weekend,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out Lisa. BoneMan's Daughters would be a really good start into that genre!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I already have the Rice and Dekker books on my to be bought list, but I will have to add the Fowler book - that sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen Boneman's Daughter a lot and it looks like such a fantastic thriller. Great finds this week.

    ~ Popin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Geometry of Sisters is a great title!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm reading Boneman's Daughter right now and it is so creepy, but I'm loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really have to get Boneman's Daughter. Dar just made it sound too good to ignore.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I look forward to hearing from you again soon!