Nov 11, 2009

"Waiting On" Wednesday: 11.11.09


"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. This is where we share what yet-to-be-released book(s) we are excited about. It's a great way to keep up with all the newest titles!

I'm especially excited about my pick this week. It's from an author I thoroughly enjoy reading. Here it is:


Author: Nancy Martin
Publisher: Minotaur Books
Release Date: March 2, 2010
Genre: Mystery

Nancy Martin is the author of The Blackbird Sisters Mystery Series, a well-crafted mix of mystery, wit and mob-family drama and this is the start of her new series. It's a spin-off of The Blackbird Sisters and features Roxy Abruzzo, the half sister of up and coming Philly mob boss, Mick Abruzzo, the lover of Nora Blackbird from the previous series. I have no doubt that Roxy will be every bit as entertaining as Nora and I am so looking forward to meeting her. Click on the title to learn more about Roxy.


8 comments:

  1. This looks fun...on the list it goes!

    As for Bohjalian, I really enjoyed Before You Know Kindness and The Double Bind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never ever heard of this author and books before, so thank you for that. I just like the title of this book and the description sounds nice.

    Here's mine:
    http://jadorehappyendings.blogspot.com/2009/11/wow-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. The book must be good - the title alone made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks fun! On the list it goes : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds fun!! I've never read this author!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard great things about the Blackbird Sisters series, but I have yet to read any of them! I'll add this one to my WL as well! Thanks!!

    And, I'm so curious what you think of WHEN SHE FLEW by Jennie Shortridge! I have that one on my WL as well. I really enjoyed her book, EATING HEAVEN!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That does look good. Mine is Thaw by Fiona Robyn

    http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I look forward to hearing from you again soon!