Jan 6, 2015

Teaser Tuesday (Jan. 6)


Today I'm participating in one of my favorite memes. Teaser Tuesday is hosted weekly by MizB at Should Be Reading. The rules are simple:

  • Open your current book to a random page
  • Choose 2 teaser sentences to share
  • Do NOT include any spoilers
  • List the title, author and page number of the book your teasers are from
My Teasers:

I was not a lovable child, and I'd grown into a deeply unlovable adult.  Draw a picture of my soul, and it'd be a scribble with fangs. 

Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
Page One


Stop by Should Be Reading to see who else is playing along today - its a great way to get a glimpse into some really good books that other readers are enjoying! Anyone can play! 

10 comments:

  1. I just read Flynn's "Gone Girl" last year -- she certainly has a way with words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read Gone Girl or Dark Places, but I enjoyed your Teaser. Sounds like the title fits the story!
    My Tuesday post features LEARNIN’ THE ROPES.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to read this. And check out that cover art. My kind of reading for sure.
    Here's my TT from AWOL - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/01/06/teaser-tuesdays-94-awol/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried listening to Gone girl but it didn't work, for me, as an audio. I want to read the book. This one sounds good too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed this one...thanks for sharing. And thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am still conflicted about reading this one or not, but I enjoyed your teaser! Such strong emotions :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sad. But an excellent teaser! I'll be looking for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dark indeed!! But what a good teaser. Here's mine: http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/2015/01/teaser-tuesdays-january-6-2015.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope this is a good one. Eager to read your comments!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I look forward to hearing from you again soon!