Dec 1, 2008

Musing Mondays: Christmas-Time Reading


Musing Mondays is a weekly even now hosted by Rebecca from Just One More Page and here is this weeks musing:

With the holiday season now upon us, how does it affect your reading? Do you have more, or less, time to read at Christmas? Do you read Christmas themed/related books?

If you'd like to play along, click here. To read other comments click here.

My answer: Typically, the holiday season doesn't really affect my reading too much. I don't have a large family or big parties to go to so my reading time is pretty much the same as usual. Actually, if anything I may get more reading done depending on how many days off I have from work. I love to read in the early morning hours, so if I don't have to rush off to the office, I read instead of sleeping in.

As far as holiday-themed books go, I don't usually seek them out, but if I run across one that I think I'll like, I'll read it. Most of the time I've got so many other books to read that I don't look for holiday books.

How doe the holidays affect your reading? Do you read holiday-themed books?

1 comment:

  1. I like to get up early and read while admiring the tree!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I look forward to hearing from you again soon!