May 21, 2011

The Saturday Skinny: WW Week 15 Almost There!


Hello and thank you for stopping by today to check my Weight Watchers progress! I'm happy to report that at my weigh-in this morning I lost 3.2 pounds this week bringing my total to 25.8 pounds lost in 15 weeks! I am so close to my ultimate goal and sometimes I can't believe I've done so well.

I was a little surprised by my 3.2 loss because I haven't been working out as diligently in the last few weeks, with everything going on with my Dad. We've had to call Hospice in to come to the house and help take care of him a few times a week. So needless to say, my mind hasn't really been on working out. I did walk three days this week but that is all.

I can't say enough about the Weight Watchers Online program and how it has taught me so much about nutrition and what to look for in the labels. I would certainly recommend WW Online to anyone looking to shed a few pounds. In my opinion, it is the smartest way to lose weight and learn how to keep it off. There is no special food or crazy shakes to replace meals. It is simply a new way of looking at food that you can incorporate into your daily life without completely disupting your life.

I'm hoping to reach my ultimate goal by the end of June and it will be the end of this Saturday series but I have truly enjoyed sharing my experiences with you. I can always count on my fabulous blogger buddies for positive comments and that is also a big part of my success, so Thank You so much!! I hope I have encouraged others to take the plunge and lose those few extra pounds. If I can do this, anyone can!!

5 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your dad. It's so difficult when your parents start failing. You've done fantastic with your weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing fantastic. I'm sure the routine of WW is helping deal with the stress of ;your dad's situation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you have done amazingly well, especially considering what you have been going through. You should feel so amazingly proud of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so proud of you!! I think this week has been stressful for you so some of that could be due to worrying about your Dad. I pray daily for your Dad, you and your family!!!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Lisa, you're doing great with WW! It's hard when stress and life in general throws a few challenges your way.
    I'll keep your dad in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I look forward to hearing from you again soon!