Oct 6, 2010

W.W.W. Wednesdays



The three easy questions we answer every Wednesday are:
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?
. . . and we call this W.W.W. Wednesdays and its hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.

My answers:

What are you currently reading? I am reading FINDING NOUF by Zoe Ferraris

What did you recently finish reading? Last night I finished UP FROM THE BLUE by Susan Henderson. I'll have my review up by the end of the week.

What do you think you'll read next? I'll be reading Karen White's FALLING HOME for it's release in November.

What's on your reading list this week?

6 comments:

  1. Lisa, thanks for stopping by my WWW today and have not heard of your books but hope you enjoyed them and will enjoy the next read as well!


    jackie ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had lunch with a bookish friend yesterday and she mentioned Finding Nouf and how much she liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see that you changed your template:) Refreshing! I have been wanting to change mine but I haven't had time...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you're reading some great books! Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. = )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are all new authors to me!

    My WWW is here if you'd like to stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This has been a painful week for me. The two review books that I've read just didn't do it for me!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I look forward to hearing from you again soon!