Happy Friday Everyone!
1. Please feel free to tell me how you really feel.
2. When I sharpen a pencil I can't help sniffing it occasionally. ( I know, its wierd)
3. My favorite thing to cook is anything stir-fried.
4. Good music is something I can't get enough of.
5. That's the thing I love most about blogging - I 'meet' soooo many great people who also love books .
6. When I hear people say with a smirk that they hate to read, it always makes me think to myself, what the heck?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sorting clothes for Good Will, tomorrow my plans include taking clothes to Good Will, then going to the new Kohl's store for comfy new pajamas and Sunday, I want to spend time with my honey when he gets home from his week-long hunting trip!
Sniffing pencils, huh? I love to stir-fry, too! It's fast, easy and tasty.ReplyDelete
So agree with your no. 5 and 6 - it's amazing how many bloggers are bookaholics too. Are you on goodreads.com?ReplyDelete
Me, too - I love the way pencils smell right after they've been sharpened! I don't think that's weird at all.ReplyDelete
Ah, a pencil - that's a good one.ReplyDelete
Bermudaonion - And stir fry is healthy too!ReplyDelete
Gill - I'm not on goodreads, but I am on LibraryThing (Lamos_FL).
Jlshall - I think it comes from being a daughter of a contractor and working at a lumber yard when I was in my 20's! I love the smell of freshly cut wood!
Karen - you should try it next time you sharpen one! lol
New pajamas - what a great idea at the beginning of winter.ReplyDelete
Pencil sniffer? I think there's help for that! LOL.
I totally know what you mean about the pencils! Thanks for playing :-)ReplyDelete
I especially loved your answers for #2 and #6.ReplyDelete
I like the smell of fresh-cut wood too. For a treat, go into Home Depot or Lowe and breathe deeply. I didn't do Friday Fill-Ins, but I did a meme. Come visit.ReplyDelete