1. The last band I saw live was Clint Black (front row - thanks Sis!).
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is being with my family and of course THE FOOD!
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is short.
4. Thoughts of having a long holiday weekend fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear my comfy slippers to work!
6. Bagpipes make me feel sad.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to housework, tomorrow my plans include getting a drastic hair cut (at least 5 inches) and hightlights and Sunday, I want to bake, read and relax!
For more Friday Fill Ins click here! Thanks Janet!
Wow! Five inches!!ReplyDelete
I can't wait for sweet potato casserole myself! And I hope you enjoy your new do!ReplyDelete
I hope you don't mind but I tagged you.
Looking forward to that long holiday weekend too!ReplyDelete
My husband's a big Clint Black fan. We used one of his songs ("When I Said I Do") for the first dance at our wedding.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Front row - cool!!ReplyDelete
Srumpet - it ended up being 41/2!ReplyDelete
Jojo - thanks for the tag!
Florina and Lenore - the front fow was awesome! His lil' eyes sparkle when he looks at you! Yes, I was that close!!! AAHHHH!