Jul 18, 2008

Friday Fill Ins


Questions courtesy of MindFul Mimi who had some thought- provoking ones this week; thank you, Mimi!


1. For me inactivity is the opposite of creativity.

2. A Thousand Splended Suns was the last excellent book I read.

3. I like fill-ins because its fun and it gets my brain moving on Friday mornings.

4. In nature I like looking at water; the ocean and rivers especially.

5. The least scariest person should win the US elections.

6. The last time I laughed with all my belly was a few weeks ago when my friend, her daughter and I went for milkshakes and we surprised the guy at Burger King with a McDonalds milkshake becuse their machine was broken.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to being home, tomorrow my plans include cleaning out my spare toom and Sunday, I want to see my parents before they leave on an extended trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I look forward to hearing from you again soon!