Jul 29, 2008

Paying It Forward

It's no secret we all love books. Its our passion. But some of us have other passions that we don't always get to share on our blogs. For instance, one of my other passions is cooking. I haven't been blogging much lately about cooking because my reading has pretty much taken over, but I intend to make more time for both. Naida, from The Bookworm has a passion for crocheting and its obvious she is great at it! And she would like to share that passion with us. As I'm sure most of you are aware, there have been an amazing number of book giveaways lately, but now there's a giveaway of a different sort. Naida is going to raffle off one of the beautiful scarfs she has made. I know, its summer, but time goes so fast and the colder weather will be upon us before we know it. Entering the giveaway is easy. Simply click HERE to go to her post titled Pay It Forward, where she has written an excecllent review of Catherine Ryan Hyde's book and leave a comment. There's ways to get addtional entries too, so be sure to read all the way through for the whole scoop! There's plenty of time to enter, so good luck to all of you! So tell me, what are your other passions besides reading and books? Is it gardening? cycling? Do you belong to a league of some kind? I would love to know what your other passions are!

3 comments:

  1. hi Lisa, thanks for blogging about my contest! good luck :o)
    http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also passionate about watching movies from my netflix queue, trying to be healthier through better eating and exercise, I also like food!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I'm getting to this late since I just discovered your wonderful blog a short while ago. My other passion is knitting, crocheting, cross stitching. Love to do that too in between the reading.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I look forward to hearing from you again soon!