Feb 10, 2008

Faith

I finished The Alchemist this morning and then I went to church. The message Pastor Mark preached today was about having faith in Jesus Christ. I thought it was very interesting that the book I just finished hours before was basically teaching the same message. Ever since I started attending church services regularly, I've had so many of those coincidences happen. But are they really coincidences? I don't think so.

After church my parents and I went to the public library. For me, I hadn't been there in almost 15 years. That is going to change. I love our 'new' library. I could stay there all day!! I was suprised to see how many others were there too. Even tho I do like to add books to my library at home, I plan to borrow alot of them from the public library. I can't believe I waited so long to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I look forward to hearing from you again soon!